Andhra Pradesh Police Constable/SI Recruitment 2017-18
Andhra Pradesh Police Constable/SI Recruitment 2017-18:- All candidates can apply online on the official website of Andhra Pradesh Police Constable and sub-inspector recruitment online in 2017-18. Andhra Pradesh Police Department has issued an official notification for AP police recruitment 2017-18 to fill 3000 police constables, and Sub Inspector posts, in which you can participate in all the interested candidates. All job hunters who are looking for latest defense jobs in AP should get this opportunity. All the candidates will have to apply online to update the AP Police Jobs 2017 official website soon till the last date for appolice.gov.in. More information about AP Police Constable Vacancy 2017 is given in this article given below.
Andhra Pradesh Police Constable/SI Recruitment 2017-18, Apply Andhra Pradesh Police Constable/SI Recruitment 2017-18, Andhra Pradesh Police Constable/SI bharti 2017-18, Andhra Pradesh Police Constable bharti 2017-18, Andhra Pradesh Police Sub Inspector bharti 2017-18, Fill Andhra Pradesh Police Constable/SI Recruitment Application Form 2017-18, AP Police Jobs, http://appolice.gov.in.
>>> Important Dates & Details
|Latest Andhra Pradesh Police Notification 2017|
|Name of the Department||Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment|
|Post Name||Constable, SI, Posts|
|No of Posts available||3000|
|Job Category||Police Jobs|
|Starting to Apply Online||started|
|Closing date to Apply Online||Refer the Notification|
Andhra Pradesh Police Constable and Sub Inspector Job Notification 2017-18
Andhra Pradesh Police Constable and Sub Inspector Job Notification 2017-18:- AP Police can apply online through the official website for those seeking to get a job in the department in 2017 soon ap police recruitment because Andhra Pradesh police publish jobs notification . Before the entry into force of this post, you should read carefully the official notification to all candidates, the application will not be submitted to any kind of mistake forbid Otherwise you after your Application form Here, we applied to the AP police jobs in 2017 To share some steps. Andhra Pradesh Police Department is a government enterprise department. This department is for providing police protection to Andhra Pradesh State.
After separation of Telangana state, the Telangana Police Department got separated from the separation. Under the chairmanship of Director General of Police, Andhra Pradesh Police, now Andhra Pradesh Police recruitment was issued for 2017 total 3,000 vacancies for SI, Constable and other posts. Get more defense jobs 2017-18 from the bottom of this post.
AP Police Constable and Sub Inspector Post Eligibility Criteria 2017-18
For Sub-Inspector Post
- The candidates should have degree of Graduation/ Equaling for the exam of Sub-Inspector posts and
- Matriculation/10th class for Constable Post from any recognized Institute or board.
- Candidate’s age should be in between 18 to 25 years.
- Relaxation in upper age limit is given by govt rules.
The candidate’s selection is based on the following criteria or test
- Physical efficiency test,
- Written Test and
Application fee: The application fee will be as follow:
- For Gen and OBC candidates: 300/-
- For SC and ST candidates: 150/-
Pay Scale: The selected candidate will be get salary of Rs.16400 – Rs.49870/-
For Constable Post
- The application fee is Rs. 300/- for General Category Candidates and Rs. 150/- for SC/ ST and other categories.
- Candidates must pay the application fee through online mode before the end dates.
AP Police Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of following rounds which will be conducted by the Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment.
- PST (Physical Standard Test)
- PET (Physical Efficiency Test)
- Prelims Exam (Written Test)
- Mains Exam (Written Test)
Physical Measurement Test: Male Candidates Minimum Height: 167.7cms & Chest : 86.3cms/ Expansion: 05cms.
Physical Efficiency Test
- Race: Women (Run 2.5kms in 16 minutes) & Men (Run 5kms in 25 minutes)
- Long Jump: Male (11 feet of the long jump in 03 attempts) & Women (09 feet long jump in 03 attempts)
- High Jump: Male (3.5 feet of high jump in 03 chances) & Women (03 Feet in 3 chances)
AP Police Salary Package
- The selected candidates will get the salary of Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- per month.
- Appointed candidates will also get the Grade pay Rs. 2400/- per month.
How To Apply Andhra Pradesh Police Constable/SI Post Recruitment 2017-18
- First of all, candidates should need to browse the Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment official website.
- Then go to the recruitment zone and search the AP Police Recruitment Notification 2017.
- Open the advertisement and read the eligibility criteria details.
- Press on the AP Police Recruitment Online Application Form.
- Fill up the application form with appropriate details and upload the scanned copies of the required certificates.
- Pay the application fee and upload the photograph/ signature.
- Get the printout of the application form and click on the submit button.
>>> Important Links
- Apply Online :- || Server 1 || ~~ || Server 2 ||
- Official Website :- || Visit Here ||
- Notification :- || Click Here ||