Bank of Maharashtra PO Recruitment 2018
State Bank of India PO Recruitment 2018:- The Bank of Maharashtra stands for (BOM) which is the most trusted bank of India. The Bank of Maharashtra is inviting all the youngsters and the talented the candidates who are to want the pursue their career in the banking field for Sub Staff all Post Vacancies 2018, they need to fill up the Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2018. The bank is the offering secure job in BOM Bank Sector. The candidates who are want to apply for the Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2018, they are need to checked complete all post. This time to there is very tough competition for the Bank Jobs in India. So the hereby we are to giving advice to all the eligible and the interested all candidates to fill up the Bank of Maharashtra Application Form 2018.
Bank of Maharashtra PO Recruitment 2018, Bank of Maharashtra PO Recruitment 2018, Apply Bank Of Maharashtra PO Recruitment 2018, Bank Of Maharashtra PO JOb, Check bank Of Maharashtra PO Recruitment Important Dates, Banks Of Maharashtra PO Apply Online.
Online Application Starting Date
|22nd– May- 2018|
|Last Date of online application|
05th– June- 2018
|Online Written Exam Date|
Bank of Maharashtra Part time Job Vacancy 2018 Details
Name of the Bank
|Bank of Maharashtra|
|Govt. Bank Jobs|
Name of the Post
|Part Time Sub Staff Posts|
Total No. of Vacancies
|Online Application Starting Date|
|Last Date of Online Application|
Details of the Bank of Maharashtra PO Recruitment Application Form 2018
The all candidates are the want to fill up and submit the application form will be the eligible to submit the application form in the following steps:
- The BOM application form 2018 will be the available online on the official website BOM at www.bankofmaharashtra.in
- The candidates need to the all the details about the application form of name, age, and other details of the educational qualifications.
- All the candidates will be also required to pay the application fee before the submitting the application form.
- Candidates need to take the printout of the application form and save it for the future use.
Eligibility Criteria for Bank of Maharashtra PO Recruitment 2018
All the candidates must be know the eligibility criteria before to apply. The following eligibility criteria are required to appear the BOM PO Exam.
Candidates Minimum Education Qualification as per as all Posts. Below to you will be get the General Qualification detail, you can apply Application form for any Given Posts i.e SO/ PO/ Clerk in 2017-18.
- Graduation Degree in any discipline
- MBA/ MMS/ PGDM
- B.E./ B.Tech/ M.Sc./ MCA in relevant subjects
- Minimum Age: 18 years
- Maximum Age: 33 years
General/Others – Rs.600/-
SC/ST Candidates should pay – Rs.100/
How to Apply Online for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2017-18
- First log on to the Official web site at BOM Portal athttp://www.bankofmaharashtra.in.
- Click on the link and applying online form.
- Enter the Personal information, address, recent photo and signature.
- Submit all the details by the rechecking the application form completely.
- Note down the Registration ID and Password on successful submission.
- Take the hard copy of application form for future reference