CISF Constable, Tradesman Recruitment Online Form
CISF Constable, Tradesman Recruitment Online Form 2017:- Central Industrial Security Force is shortly inviting applications for the recruitment of CISF constable (merchant) posts. In particular, 378 vacancies have been allocated for the constable in various subjects. All qualified and interested candidates can apply these positions only through online mode. The online application link will be displayed from October 14, 2017 to November 20, 2017. Prior to applying, all candidates should read eligibility criteria in official notification and check that you are eligible to apply these posts or not. All eligible candidates can fill their application form with the given application link below and fill all required details correctly. Do not wait until the last date Apply as soon as possible You can take steps to apply for academic qualifications, age limit, selection process, pay scale and online on this page. This page briefly mentions CISF recruitment 2017.
CISF Constable, Tradesman Recruitment Online Form 2017, Apply CISF Constable, Tradesman Recruitment Online Form 2017, CISF Constable, Tradesman Recruitment 2017, Central Industrial Security Force Notification 2017, CISF Constable and Tradesman Vacancies, CISF Eligibility criteria, http://www.cisf.gov.in/.
>>> Important Dates & Details
|Name of the Conducting Authority||Central Industrial Security Force|
|Name of the Available Posts||Constable , Tradesmen|
|Total Number of Posts||378 Vacancies|
|Employment Location||All Over India|
|Employment Type||Central Government Jobs|
OMR Based/Computer-Based Written Exam
|Apply Online Starting Date||14th October 2017|
|Apply Online Last Date||20th November 2017|
|CISF Official Website|
Central Industrial Security Force Notification 2017
Central Industrial Security Force Notification 2017 :- Central Industrial Security Force issued the CISF recruitment notification 2017-18 official notification. According to this issued notification, now 378 are in the Constable (commercial) vacancies. You can submit your CIST Constable vacancy 2017 online form to any interested candidate only after the organization recruiting officer notification is issued. Government of India issued a new recruitment notification through its official website, in which the total project government examination vacant posts were recruited by the government. Those who are eagerly waiting to apply for central government jobs, they can use this excellent opportunity and can apply online for this recruitment. The direct link to the application and application form we have given at the bottom of this post, from which you can easily do all the online applications.
CISF Constable and Tradesman Vacancies Eligibility criteria 2017
- Application must passed matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized institute/Board.
- Candidates who posses ITI certificate will be given preference.
- Check official notification for detailed educational qualification.
- Age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 23 years (as on 01.08.2017).
- However, check official notification for age relaxation.
- Written Test
- Physical standards Test (PST)/Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
- Trade Test
- Medical Examination
Mode of Payment
- Online (Debit card, Credit card and Net Banking).
- Offline (SBI challan will be accepted up to 22.11.2017).
Mode of Application
How To Apply Online CISF Constable and Tradesman Vacancy 2017
- Log on to CISF careers page at official website www.cisf.gov.in
- Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & application form
- Fill your All details qualification, experience and other related information
- Attach self-attested copies of all relevant documents in prescribed format and size
- Pay the application fee as per the category
- Complete the CISF Application Form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of CISF Recruitment 2017 application form.
>>> Important Links
- Apply Online :- || Server 1 || ~~ || Server 2 ||
- Official Website :- || Visit Here ||
- Notification :- || Click Here ||