Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2018
Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2018:- All Candidate Visit Our Official web site and Get All Information About Police Jobs Haryana Police Recruitment 2018 In Haryana state, the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) team will be going to announce recruitment details of 2017 for various posts includes Sub Inspector (SI), Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI), Police Constable (PC), Head Constable, Driver, Firemen, Stenographer posts. Both male and female candidates can apply for these posts.
This is an excellent chance for job seekers who are preparing hard to showcase your talents and enhance your career.Contenders who are eagerly waiting for Police Constable (PC) Post can read this article which will help you to know complete details about eligibility criteria and selection process.
Haryana Police Constable Bharti 2017- Important Dates
- Date to Published Official Advertisement: – 12/06/2018
- Date to Start Submission Application Form: – 12/06/2018
- Last Date to Submission Application Form: – 11/07/2018
- Last Date to Payment Application Fee: – 13/07/2018
- Haryana Police Constable Exam Date: – Notified Soon
- PET/PST Exam Date: – Soon Available
- Haryana Police Constable Admit Card: – Available Shortly
Haryana Police Constable Recruitment Notification 2017-18
Haryana Police Constable Jobs 2017– Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) will be going to release the information for police constable post shortly. So we kindly recommend the interested candidates to be aware of that. After announcing recruitment details, we will post all the necessary information immediately. So please stay connected with us to gather all required information. Contenders are asked to check eligibility criteria for this post before applying for this job. Suppose your details don’t fulfill the eligibility criteria, just your application will be rejected.
Haryana Police Constable Bharti 2017 Application Form
Organisation Name:- Haryana Police Recruitment Board
Post Name: Police Constable (PC)
No. of Posts: 5532 Posts
Haryana Police Recruitment 2017-2018 Eligibility Criteria
- The minimum age for applying All Candidate for the vacant is 18 years The maximum age for applying for the vacant posts is 25 years 2018.
- All Candidate must clear his 10th or 12th standard from any Board of Education or its equivalent with good marks 2018
- There are 5000 vacancies of male constable posts and 1000 vacancies of female constables 2018
The physical requirements for the men candidates is that the height will be 172 cm, for ST/SC candidate it is – 169 cm and the chest size id 80 cm ,for SC/ST : 76.2 and the women candidates the height will be 160 cm , for ST/SC candidate it is 157 cm
There will be preliminary and main examination which will be conducted by the board which are ,main Exam ,interview.
How to fill the application form Haryana Police Recruitment 2017-18
- All candidate have to visit to the official website of the Haryana Police Recruitment Board i.e. hryssc.in
- Then click on the application form tab and then new page will open on the Your PC Screen
- Choose the Haryana Police Recruitment Application Form 2018 Link.
- Fill the correct and proper information and upload the required scanned All documents and if the All candidate do not upload the scanned documents 2018 then the Haryana Police Constable application form will be rejected automatically,
- Then Finally click on the submit button
- Save and Take A Print out for your application form for the future use.