IDBI Bank PO Recruitment 2018
IDBI Bank PO Recruitment 2018:- IDBI Bank has uncovered the notice to hire some more PO’s. This is a decent opportunity for the individuals who were not selected in IBPS exam. No need to worry as you can show you talent in this exam and can become PO in IDBI Bank, one of the oldest banks in India. They can get chosen this time and procure high compensation and lead a decent life. So now let us see what the capabilities are and different things which you need to have to be selected as Bank PO in IDBI Bank enlistment is theg for then this is a brilliant opportunity for you to apply. You can get selected as Bank PO in IDBI Bank Various applications have been welcomed for the post of PO in the IDBI bank. Numerous applicants are sitting tight for the notice and finally it is out. So, one aspirant must know some things which are going to make your selection easier in the exam. So let us see look at some things which you must know before applying for the post of PO in IDBI Bank.
Interested candidates can take reference of our website for the latest notifications of IDBI Bank PO Recruitment 2018, IDBI Bank PO Recruitment Notification 2018, IDBI Bank PO Eligibility Criteria 2018, IDBI Bank PO Application Fee 2018, IDBI Bank PO Syllabus 2018, IDBI Bank PO Important Dates 2018 and How to Apply for IDBI Bank PO Application 2018. The official website for IDBI Bank is www.idbi.com.
|1||Release of Online Application form||Upcoming in 2018|
|2||Last Date of Registration||Upcoming in 2018|
|3||Issue of E-Admit Card for Preliminary Exam||Upcoming in 2018|
|4||Date of Preliminary Exam||Upcoming in 2018|
|5||Preliminary Exam Result||Upcoming in 2018|
|6||Issue of E-Admit Card for Main Exam||Upcoming in 2018|
|7||Date of Main Exam||Upcoming in 2018|
|8||Main Exam Result||Upcoming in 2018|
|9||Issue of E-Admit Card For Interview||Upcoming in 2018|
|10||Interview||Upcoming in 2018|
|11||Final Result||Upcoming in 2018|
#1. Educational qualification: The skill required is graduation. One ought to be moved on from a perceived college with a normal of 60%.
#2. Age limit: One ought to have age in the between 21 and 30 years. If you are under age or above age then, you are not eligible to apply for the post of PO in IDBI Bank.
#3. Application Fee:
Applying candidates need to pay the following amount for application fee;
- For General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 600/-
- For SC/ST/PWD Candidates: Rs 100/-
#4. Mode of Payment:
You have to pay the amount by downloading the payment challan or through online itself.
- Online Mode: Using Credit card / Debit card / Net Banking. If successful, a confirmation e-mail and SMS will be sent and then proceed further with Application Process.
- Offline Mode: Challan (Cash) in State Bank: A Challan will be displayed on the screen
- Print Challan ( It has Two portions).
- Fill up and make payment at a convenient State Bank branch.
- After payment, the challan will be returned by the bank with the stamp of them and a JOURNAL number as acknowledgement.
- Candidates need not to send the challan after payment.
- After updation of your payment by the bank, you will receive an e-mail and SMS confirmation.
- Then Re-login to continue with the Application process.
#5. Technique of Selection
- Written Test (MCQ)
- Medical Test
- Document Verification
- Final Merit.
Steps To Fill Application Form 2018-Apply Online
All The Eligible and interested All candidates may apply online for this post before last date which will soon available here on this website 2018 All the Candidates can follow the below given steps and links to apply online for this post 2018.
- Step I: All Aapplicant Visit the official website @ www.idbi.com
- Step II: Look for Career Link and click on it
- Step III: Read the Full official notification for PO Post very carefully 2018.
- Step IV: Fill the application form in a proper manner
- Step V: Upload necessary scanned copies of Certificates/ Mark Sheets etc.
- Step VI: Upload scanned photographs and signature
- Step VII: Pay the application form fee
- Step VIII: Submit the application form
- Step IX: Take a print out of your application form