Indian Overseas Bank PO Recruitment 2018
Indian overseas Bank PO Recruitment 2018:- All Candidate Apply Indian overseas Banks PO vacancy Online fill Form 2018 On this our official Web site and get All information About education 2018 Indian overseas Bank will announce notification for Probationary Officer (PO) 2018 Recruitment for the candidates who are interested in bank jobs. Candidates who get selected will undergo one year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) course at Indian overseas Bank Manipal School of Banking (IBMSB) followed by offer of recruitment as PO in Indian overseas Bank.Interested and eligible candidate must fill and submit the Indian overseas Bank PO 2018 online application form on or before the due date. Through this post, candidates can check the complete details on Indian overseas Bank PO 2018,
Now you can check- Indian overseas Bank PO Latest Jobs 2018, Bank Jobs 2018, Sarkari Naukri, Indian overseas Bank PO Recruitment 2018- Notification, Application, Exam Date, Application Fee, Eligibility, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Salary, Indian overseas Bank PO Latest Vacancies 2018, Indian overseas Bank PO Recruitment 2018, @ http://www.iob.in/ check below this post
>>> Important Dates
|Online registration will commence from|
Last date for the submission of application form
Deadline for online payment of Application Fees
Release of call letters for Pre- Exam
Pre-Exam Training will be held on
Availability of call letters for online preliminary examination
Date of Online preliminary examination
Result announcement of Online preliminary examination
Issue of online Mains examination call letter
Date of online main examination
Announcement of result for Mains Examination
Date of Personal Interviews
Final Result will be announced on
Eligibility Criteria for Indian overseas Bank PO Recruitment 2018
Eligibility Criteria for Indian overseas Bank PO Recruitment 2018:- All The Applicants Check the Eligibility Criteria for Indian overseas Bank the admission into the Post Graduate Diploma Program leading to recruitment as a PO at Indian overseas Bank.The admission is open only to Indian Nationals who have a graduate degree with a minimum aggregate of 60 percent marks in graduation. Also, a degree only from a recognized institute/ university is valid. A further relaxation of 5 percent is also available for candidates from SC/ST and PWD categories. Apart from the minimum educational qualification, there is also an age limit of maximum 28 years and minimum 20 years.
Aspirants should have done Graduation degree in any discipline with scoring at least 60% marks (55% marks in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD category) in aggregate from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized by Central Government.
- The age of candidate should in between 20 – 28 years (As on admission year)
- The relaxation in upper age limit is applicable for reserved category, as per the Government Guidelines.
Indian overseas Bank PO 2018 Application Form: How to apply?
The application form of Indian overseas Bank PO 2018 Recruitment will available online at the official website of Indian overseas Bank. Aspirants who want to apply for the post of Probationary Officer are advised to first ensure their eligibility and other important criteria before filling the Indian overseas Bank PO 2018 Application Form.
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates – Rs. 100/-
- For Unreserved and all other categories – Rs. 600/-
Candidates can pay the application fee through using the online mode only such as credit card/debit cards and net banking etc.
The selection process of Indian overseas Bank PO 2018 recruitment includes following stages:
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Exam
How To Apply Indian overseas Bank Recruitment 2018-Apply Online
- First of all, candidate should visit the official website of Bank and navigate to “Career” section.
- In career page, you will find a link stating “PGDBF Programme 2018-19”. Open the link and then click on “Apply Online for PO-Onboarding”.
- Now click on “New registration” tab and enter some basic details to register for online application form.
- Fill the details carefully and correctly.
- Candidates have to upload their photograph and signature as per the given specifications.
- Candidates are advised to recheck the details entered in application form before final submission.
- On successful registration, a registration number and password will be generated by the system and appeared on the screen.
- Note down the registration number and password for further reference.
>>> Important Links
- Apply Online :- || Server 1 || ~~ || Server 2 ||
- Official web site :- || Visit Here ||
- Notification :- || Click Here ||