Madhya Pradesh Police Constable/SI Recruitment 2018
Madhya Pradesh Police Constable/SI Recruitment 2018:- All the candidates can apply online on this official website for the Madhya Pradesh Police Constable and Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018 online. MP Police Recruitment 2018 Notification has recently been issued to fill more than 3,000 Constables and Sub Inspector posts. It is a very good opportunity for all job seekers. MP Police constable’s physical examination details are required by the MP Police Department in their department To recruit young and all eligible candidates for vacancies, advertisements have been advertised for MP Police vacancy 2018 notification. Therefore, all the candidates looking for police jobs can see the details of MP Bharti 2018 on this page. MP Police SI can download application form through the Opening Notification 2018 eligible candidate official website issued. See details below given below. All of you can apply through this post.
Andhra Pradesh Police Constable/SI Recruitment 2018, Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018, AP Police Constable Vacancy Notification, Online Form Date, AP Police Vacancy, Andhra Pradesh Police Jobs, Andhra Pradesh Police Bharti, Andhra Pradesh Police Constable/SI Bharti 2018, Andhra Pradesh Police Constable Recruitment, Andhra Pradesh Police Sub Inspector Recruitment, http://mppolice.gov.in/.
>>> Important Dates & Details
|Name of the Recruitment Authority||Madhya Pradesh Police Board|
|Name of the Department||MP Police Department|
|Name of the Post||Constable & Sub Inspector (SI)|
|Total Number of Vacancy||3000 Vacancy|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
Madhya Pradesh Police Constable and Sub Inspector Vacancy Notification 2018
Madhya Pradesh Police Constable and Sub Inspector Vacancy Notification 2018:- MP Vyayam decided to provide job opportunities to government jobs, which is a very good opportunity for all of you. This Madhya Pradesh Police recruitment is for 2018 3000 sub-inspectors and constable posts. All the candidates who have completed their undergraduate / engineering / diploma or equivalent degree can apply for this position on or before the last date of 2018. All desirable eligibility criteria, salary, total vacancy, selection process, job description, MPSI curriculum, last date, application process and other main information that are required to apply are required for the post given below. We have given all the correct information below to this post.
MP Police Constable and Sub Inspector Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2018
For Constable Post
Education Qualification: Candidate must have completed 8th/10th/12th / Diploma in Computer or Graduation Degree in Computer/IT or its equivalent. Post wise educational qualification read from official advertisement of MP Vyapam Constable Recruitment 2017.
Age Limit: Aspirants minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age is 28 years. Age limit count from 01.08.2017. Relaxation in age also applicable as per government rules and norms
- Rs.700/- For General Category Aspriants
- Rs.250/- For SC/ST/OBC category candidates
- Written Exam
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Physical Standard Test
- Trade Test
For Sub-Inspector Post
Candidates applying for MP Police SI 3000 Sub Inspector Vacancy Recruitment should have the following educational qualifications,
- Candidates applying for the above jobs should possess a Graduation/ Engineering/ Diploma Degree or equivalent degree from a recognized board.
- Candidate’s Age Limit Should be between 18 to 25 Years & For OBC/ SC / ST 18-33. Go through MP Police official Notification 2017 for more reference
The MP Police SI and constable offers a pay scale to its employees according to the post they are recruited in. Basic pay scale in MP Police SI Jobs is given below Here>>
- Rs. 9,300-34,800 + Grade Pay – 3,600 /-
Selection process for MP Police SI Career Recruitment is as follows,
- Written Examination
- Physical Efficiency Test
- General Category: Candidates have to pay Rs 700/- for first paper and Rs 500/- for the second paper.
- SC/ ST/ OBC Category: Candidates have to pay Rs 350/- for first paper and Rs 250/- for the second paper.
How to Apply Online MP Police Constable and SI Post 2018
- Logon to official website – mponline.gov.in
- Look for MP Police Constable Recruitment 2018 Apply Online Link in latest notification section
- Fill the online application form with required details
- Also Pay Application Fee and upload scanned photograph and signature
- Complete your registration and take a hard copy of application form
- Also save final confirmation page for future use.