Maharashtra Police Constable/SI Recruitment 2017-18
Maharashtra Police Constable/SI Recruitment 2017-18:- All candidates can apply online Maharashtra Police Constable and Sub Inspector recruitment 2017-18 on our official website. Maharashtra Police has filed an online application for the recruitment of Maharashtra Police. All eligible candidates can go through official information for more information. Information about Maharashtra Police Transportation SI recruitment 2017 is available on the website of MPSC. The organization is dedicated to fill 322 vacant posts of the Police Sub-Inspector in various dedicated subjects and as a result invites online application from job seekers. Maharashtra Police’s Opening Notification Notification 2017 All eligible candidates can apply online through the official website www.mpsc.gov.in. Apply through the details given below.
Maharashtra Police Constable/SI Recruitment 2017-18, apply Online Maharashtra Police Constable/SI Recruitment 2017-18, Maharashtra Police Constable/SI Application Form 2017-18, Maharashtra Police Constable/Sub Inspector Bharti 2017-18, https://www.mpsc.gov.in.
>>> Important Date & Details
|Name of the Recruit Authority||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Department Name =||Maharashtra State Police Recruitment Board.|
|Vacancy Type =||State Govt Jobs|
|Name Of Post=||Constable / Police Sub Inspector (SI)|
|Total Number of Post||3500+ posts|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Mode||Written Exam|
Maharashtra Police Constable / SI Recruitment Application Form 2018
Maharashtra Police Constable Recruitment Application Form 2018 :- All the Applicant Visit our official web site And get All information About education People who is looking for a job or who working hard for their career, for those All candidates we have excellent news that the Department of Maharashtra police ready to filling up the vacant posts of a Maharashtra police constable The information for the Police will be available soon as a notification by the Maharashtra recruitment board The All Candidates who are all searching for the job or willing to apply for the job can follow the instructions and use when the date is announced All The Police Department will update the information on the application form at the official website Maharashtra Police Department 2017-18.
Maharashtra Police Constable And Sub Inspector Eligibility Criteria
#1. Educational qualification:
All The Candidates you must need an education qualification of 10th and 12th Class from the regular board of Maharashtra 2017-18.
#2. Limitation of Age:
All the Candidates can apply for this post between the ages of 18 to 25 years 2017-18 Then the age relaxation will be there for the castes SC/ST/OBC of All candidates.
#3. Selection Procedure:
The All eligible candidates you must go all the way through the four steps written test 2017-18 physical test, medical test and personal interview 2017-18 Those All candidates who will pass the written examination 2017-18 .
#4. Application Fee
All the Candidates can pay application fee via following modes Below..
- Net Banking
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
#5. Pay Scale
Selected candidates will get Rs. 19,200-26,700/- plus Grade Pay.
For Sub Inspector
Candidates applying for MPSC PSI Vacancy Recruitment should have the following educational qualifications,
- Candidates who have completed Any Degree or equivalent from a recognized Institute are Eligible to apply Maharashtra Police Recruitment 2017
- Age Limit Should be between 18 to 35 years
- Maharashtra Police official Notification 2017 for more reference
Selection process for Maharashtra PSC PSI Recruitment is as follows,
- Medical Exam
The Maharashtra Police Sub Inspector offers a pay scale to its employees according to the post they are recruited in. Basic pay scale in Police Jobs is given below
Pay Scale: Rs 9300 – 34800 with GP Rs 4300/-
Application Fee :
- General/OBC Candidates Application Fee – Rs.373/-
- All Other Candidates (ST/SC) Application Fee – Rs.273/-
Maharashtra Police Constable and Sub Inspector Bharti Apply Online
- First of all you need to visit @ www.mahapolice.gov.in
- Now search for “ Recruitment” Section and click on it
- Look after “Constable/SI Recruitment 2018” link and click on it
- Now read the Official Notification very carefully
- Click on Apply Online link
- Fill the Online Application Form in a proper way
- Upload all the copies of Mark Sheets and all
- Upload scanned copies of Signature and Photographs
- Pay the application fee online or offline
- Now just Submit the application form
- Take a Print Out of your application form
>>> Important Links
- Apply Online :- || Server 1 || ~~ || Server 2 ||
- Official Web site :- || Visit Here ||
- Notification :- || Click Here ||