NCERT Recruitment 2018
NCERT Recruitment 2018:- All the Candidate may apply online for NCERT Recruitment 2018 from on this website .Apply Online NCERT Recruitment 2018.As we all know, recently National Council of Educational Research and Training Recruitment 2018. NCERT Bharti 2018. NCERT has issued a notification for recruitment of Senior Accountant vacancies at 03 posts in which all the interested candidates can apply online easily. Also through our official website All the interested candidates can apply online through our website. The link of the application will be given to you at the bottom of this post. You can get all the details like how many other details such as age range, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below. NCERT Sr Accountant Recruitment Application Form 2018.
>>> Important Dates & Details
|NCERT January 2018 Notification||Details|
|Proof Reader||Any Graduate|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last date to Apply||25/01/2018|
NCERT Sr Accountant Post Notification 2018
NCERT Sr Accountant Post Notification 2018:- This is a good news for all the Candidate Whatever candidate is looking for a government job.NCERT Post 2018. you have told us in the meeting recently that the National Council for Educational Research and Training Council has issued a notification for the recruitment of 03 posts accountant in which you All interested candidates can apply online and they are also very easy to give you a link just below all of this post, you can fill up all your application forms. . NCERT Vacancy 2018.All the interested candidates can apply online from this also. Read the full notification before applying and fill out your application form.Download NCERT Sr Accountant Post Notification 2018.
NCERT Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2018
| Educational Qualifications |
1. Candidates should have passed Degree Commerce/Economics/Other
2. Other education qualification details please go to official notification.
| Age Limit |
1. Candidates age limit should be Maximum 30 years.
2. Age Relaxation: – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Candidates Relaxation as per on Government Rule Regulation.
| Important Dates|
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application:- 15th January 2018
2. Last Date for Submission of Application:- 21 Days.
| Fee Details |
For all Candidates Application fee Rs 200/-
| Selection Process|
Candidates will be selected based on Written Test.
| How to Apply|
1. Postal Address:- Section Officer R-II, NCERT, Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110016 2. Eligible candidates may apply through the website ncert.nic.in by 21 Days or Click on the below Apply Online links.
>>> Important Links