RBI Assistant Vacancy Recruitment 2017
Reserve Bank of India Assistant Vacancy Recruitment 2017:- All the candidates can apply online on the official website of our Reserve Bank of India Assistant Vacancy in 2017. Reserve Bank of India has issued the RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017 Notification for various Assistant posts for recruitment of qualified candidates for the post of Assistant post in which you can make all the applications. RBI Assistant 2017 Online Form submission has begun on October 18 and this Will be closed on November 10, 2017 and the examinations will be held in November and December 2017. All the candidates are advised that the entire article will be read to know all the information about the RBI Assistant 2017 recruitment.
Reserve Bank of India Assistant Vacancy Recruitment 2017, Apply Online Reserve Bank of India Assistant Vacancy Recruitment 2017, Apply RBI Recruitment 2017, RBI 623 Assistant Vacancy 2017, Reserve Bank of India Assistant Post Recruitment 2017, https://www.rbi.org.in/.
>>> Important Dates & Details
About Reserve Bank of India 2017
About Reserve Bank of India 2017:- According to the provisions of the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934, the Reserve Bank of India was established on 1 April 1935. The central bank of the Reserve Bank initially was established in Kolkata but permanently it was permanently transferred to Mumbai in 1937. The central office where the governor sits and where the policies are prepared and the RBI is fully owned by the Government of India, the RBI was nationalized in the year 1949. RBI play is very important role in the development strategy of the Government of India All the Candidate You can fill your application form by filling out all the application forms by clicking on the link given below of this post 2017.
Eligibility Criteria for RBI Recruitment 2017
- Post Name : Assistant
- No. of Vacancy : 623 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs.13150-34900/- (Per Month)
- Educational Qualification : Candidates should be a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PWD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
- Age Limit : Minimum & Maximum age limit is 20 to 28 years as on 01.10.2017
- Age Relaxation : For SC/ST Candidates 05 years, For OBC Candidates 03 years & For PWD Candidates 10 years
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 18.10.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 10.11.2017
- Online Preliminary Test (Tentative) : 27 & 28.11.2017
- Online Main Test (Tentative) : 20.12.2017
Job Location : Anywhere India
RBI Selection Process : Selection will be based on Preliminary Test, Main Test & Interview ..
Application Fee : Candidates have to pay Rs.450/- (Rs.50/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXS) hrough Online using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
How to Apply RBI Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply online through the website http://www.rbi.org.in from 18.10.2017 to 10.11.2017. there after link will be disabled.
How to apply Online for RBI Assistant Vacancy 2017
• Click here to fill online application form.
• Fill the required information.
• Ensure all the details you have filled are correct before submitting it.
• Upload scanned copy of your photograph and soft copy of the signature.
• After filling the correct data. Submit the form.
• After submitting the form, you will get an email regarding it from RBI.
>>> Important Links
- Apply Online :- || Server 1 || ~~ || Server 2 ||
- Official Website :- || Visit Here ||
- Notification :- || Click Here ||