West Bengal Police Constable/SI Recruitment 2018
West Bengal Police Constable/SI Recruitment 2018:- West Bengal Police will declare recruitment proposals for all interested candidates for the posts of the State Police / Police Departments / Police Stations for the West Bengal Police Constable / Sub Inspector. If you have a dream of joining all the candidates in the security sector, then you can also join this recruitment. Thousands of posts will be filled through upcoming employment and our seven will be connected so that you get the latest updates and details of the West Bengal Police Sub-inspector recruitment on 2018. Before you can join in the details such as eligibility, selection, pay scales, application fees, important dates and how to apply online, we will be able to get more news and official links through the West Bengal Police Portal. It is also added that this post is below.
West Bengal Police Constable/SI Recruitment 2018, West Bengal Police Recruitment 2018, WB Police Constable Vacancy Notification, Online Form Date, WB Police Vacancy, West Bengal Police Jobs, West Bengal Police Bharti, West Bengal Police Constable/SI Bharti 2018, West Bengal Police Constable Recruitment, West Bengal Police Sub Inspector Recruitment, http://policewb.gov.in/.
|Name of Organizer||West Bengal Police Recruitment Board|
Name of Posts
|Start Date for Online Application|
West Bengal Police Constable and Sub Inspector Post Notification 2018
West Bengal Police Constable and Sub Inspector Post Notification 2018:- All those candidates have a good news, who are very interested in getting a job in WB Police Department. The West Bengal Police Recruitment Board has issued a notification in which more than 3,000 Constable and Sub inspectors are recruited to hold an examination for vacant posts. This recruitment has been organized by the West Bengal Police Recruitment Board. There are many vacancies for different posts, there are many candidates who are looking for a job in the Police Department, then it is a golden chance for all the candidates who do not want to lose their chance to join the World Bank’s Police Department. Interested candidates can fill the recruitment application form without any mistake before the last date of submission. You will find all the correct information related to recruitment at the bottom of this post.
West Bengal Police Constable/SI Recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria
1. Constable Post :
- The Candidate minimum age for applying for the vacant is 18 years and the The maximum age for applying for the vacant posts is 25 years.There will be 5 years relaxation for the SC category candidates and 3 years for OBC category candidates.
- All the Candidate must clear his 10th or 12th standard from any recognized Board of Education or its equivalent with good marks.
Selection Process :
The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of the Physical Efficiency Test, Measurement Test, and Written Test. Candidate have to clear all the test and secure very good marks in each round than he will be eligible to get a job.
Sub Inspector Post (S.I) :
- The Candidate minimum age for applying for the vacant is 20 years and The maximum candidate age for applying for the vacant posts is 28 years. There will be 5 years relaxation for the SC and ST and OBC category candidates.
- Candidate must have his graduation degree in any discipline of any recognized university or institute.
Selection Process :
The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of the Written Test, Physical Standards Test, Medical tests, Personal Interview. Candidate have to clear all the test and secure very good marks in each round than he will be eligible to get a job.
- Written Test
- Physical Test
- Medical Fitness Check
- Document Verification
- Merit List
- For Constables: 5200-20200+1900 Grade Pay in rupees
- For Sub Inspector: 7100-37600+3900 Grade Pay in rupees
How to apply Online application for West Bengal police Constable & SI Post 2018
- First of all you need to go to official website of west bengal police
- Click on “WB Constable & SI Recruitment” in left corner.
- Here you will see all the links so click on vacancy link you want to apply
- Click on “Fill-up Application Form On-line” and apply.
- Fill the form very carefully.
- Pay the online fee as mentioned there.